Learn how to use QuickBooks or expand your knowledge at this live and interactive 2-day webinar event!
Day 1: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
1. Preferences - overview of what QuickBooks offers the Small Business Owner
2. Lists - are the building blocks for using QuickBooks. Your lists are where the things you use in just about any transaction live.
3. Banking - streamline your bank transactions and reconciliations
4. Analyzing Financial Data - this analysis helps business owners and other key stakeholders in understanding the financial position and operating performance of the business.
Day 2: Thursday, December 16, 2021
1. Receiving Payments - learn how to set up payments from your customers
2. Paying Bills - Small businesses have the option to schedule and pay bills right from QuickBooks Online
3. Sales - organize all your sales and inventory in one place.
You will receive the Zoom links within 24 hours prior to the webinars!